Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sporting gold plated head phones at the gym...Hella Risky.


I really saw this guy at the gym today wearing gold head phones. The picture I posted here doesn't even do these bad boys justice. I saw them from a distance but, they may or may not have had jewels encrusted in them too. I debated on getting a closer look and snapping a pic on my camera phone of this dream boat who was an absolute jackpot for any douche bag stalker/connoisseur (kind of like bird watching but douche bags). I decided against getting near this guy since he looked like he may have been carrying a tooth brush that was filed to a point in the yard with a homemade handle made of bubble gum and shoe lace. But let me just tell you these head phones 100% said "I'm so big time I can wear gold head phones and not feel like an asshole"

Deej-.

No comments:

Post a Comment